Washington Tax Services was paid nearly $4,000 to complete an offer in compromise with the IRS.After nearly one year, the IRS started to take action as Washington Tax Services had done nothing.

Washington Tax Services was fired, and the customer requested a refund per Washington Tax Services own guarantee (http://www.watax.com/guarantee.html?PHPSESSID=0bd1b9c5a7ec536e784f741d97f98a0f). Washington Tax Services refuses to honor this guarantee and it's terms and conditions.

Washington Tax Services only offers excuses and a phone number for folks to call them.Please be wary of this company and deal with the IRS yourself if Washington Tax Services is your only other option.

Had an Experience with Washington Tax Services?

Comments

Don't let them get away with it.® Let the truth be known!Register | Login Welcome, undefined| Profile | Reports |

HomeHelp

Legal

Directory

Corporate

Advocacy

Corporate Advocacy ProgramThis is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business.All business will get complaints. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from bad businesses.

Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements.

Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.

SEARCH COMPANY OR REPORT #

Use Advanced Search Latest Reports

File a Report Here! Where it counts! Permanently!

Other complaint sites remove reports for money.

We never do, at great expense & threat. Consumer advocate

ED Magedson protects your First Amendment rights. Read more... Report:...

Reported By: (Henderson Kentucky )

Washington Tax Service Company promised services they did not provide and then refused to refund my $500. Seattle Washington

Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate

Author

Consumer

Employee Arbitrate

Remove Reports?

No! Better yet! Arbitrate to set the record straight!Respond to this report!

What's This?Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?

Also a victim?

What's This?Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don't let them get away with it!

Washington Tax Service

570 Mercer St. Bldg. A

Seattle Washington 98109

U.S.A.

Phone: 866-525-7324

Category: Internal Revenue Service

Submitted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Last posting: Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Share I contacted Washington Tax Service ("WTS") to help me in getting an IRS lien released from a piece of real estate I purchased from a third party who had outstanding IRS liens against the property. I explained the entire process to-date to the representative that answered, Marty Griffith. I also faxed over a letter to Mr. Griffith which fully detailed all the events and processes that had taken place to-date.

Mr. Griffith informed me that WTS could help me in obtaining a certificate of discharge for the lien in question for the sum of $500. WTS charged my credit card for $500 and since that time WTS offered absolutely no additional services or aide in getting the lien released from the property. The only advice WTS provided me were steps that had already taken place with the IRS.

WTS in NO WAY provided any services to me in getting the lien released that I had not already been through and tried prior to contacting WTS. Therefore, I requested a refund of my $500 from WTS. WTS refused to refund the $500 they charged to my credit card. WTS then stated that they did not know certain steps had already taken place -- which is simply not true. I have a fax confirmation of a very comprehensive letter detailing all steps and processes which had taken place to-date at the time WTS became involved.

WTS is a complete scam and a rip off. They promise you help and aide in dealing with the IRS and once they receive your money, you get nothing from them. If you need help in dealing with the IRS, I would STRONGLY urge you to stay away from this company because they will do nothing but rip you off!!! For anyone needing assistance with the IRS, I would recommend that you contact Tax Tiger found at www.taxtiger.com.

Heather

Henderson, Kentucky

U.S.A.

If you are the client who filed this complaint, please call us IMMEDIATELY at 1-888-282-4697 so we can resolve your issues with us -- and if necessary to procure a refund of our fees.Your experience is NOT representative of our average customer.

We are suspicious, though, whether this complaint was filed by a competitor? No one's name is listed. Nonetheless, we are available 9am to 5pm P.S.T.

to address any client's complaint.

Staff of Washington Tax Services